New Regional Vice President-West Region and General Manager Changes in Las Vegas, Birmingham, Little Rock, Orlando and Tulsa
ADESA, a business unit of global vehicle remarketing and technology solutions provider KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR), announces Lawrence Cubitt has been named regional vice president of the ADESA West region. Cubitt brings decades of auction leadership and deep customer relationship experience to the role.
“Lawrence is a proven leader who is well-respected by employees, customers and colleagues,” said Srisu Subrahmanyam, ADESA chief operating officer. “As general manager of ADESA Flint, he had a strong focus on talent development and continues to have a profound passion for the auto remarketing industry. His success in auction operations and thorough understanding of customer needs make him an ideal leader to continue to grow our client relationships.”
Cubitt began his remarketing career more than 20 years ago as remarketing manager for a rental car company in Detroit. For the past 14 years, Cubitt has served as general manager at ADESA Flint, where he has grown the customer base. During his tenure, he has integrated services, technology and innovation that have streamlined the auction process and enhanced the customer experience. The search for a new ADESA Flint general manager is on-going.
Additional auction leadership changes include:
- Jay Hinchman has been named general manager of ADESA Las Vegas. Hinchman has stepped down from his role as regional vice president of the ADESA West region to spend more time with his family and continue his 11-year, successful career at ADESA. He joined ADESA in 2008 and served as general manager at ADESA New Jersey before assuming the general manager role at ADESA Las Vegas in 2014.
- Ed Burton has been named general manager of ADESA Birmingham. Burton joined ADESA in 2013 as general sales manager at ADESA Washington D.C. and has been influential in integrating TradeRev as the digital auction leader in the market. He brings 25 years of automotive industry experience to his new role.
- Chris Beyer has been named general manager of ADESA Little Rock. Beyer began his career at ADESA in January 2018 as assistant general manager of ADESA Little Rock. With 18 years of automotive industry experience, Beyer replaces Angela Sims, who retired at the end of 2018.
- Todd Hoagey has been named general manager of ADESA Orlando. Hoagey brings 23 years of auto remarketing experience to his new role. He most recently served as CEO of Auction Direct USA Used Vehicle Superstore, a company Hoagey co-founded in 2005.
- Mike DeForest has been named general manager of ADESA Tulsa. DeForest was previously general manager of ADESA Mercer. He brings 20 years of management experience to the role.
- Chris Angelicchio, general manager of ADESA Pittsburgh, has also assumed the responsibility for ADESA Mercer and is now the general manager for ADESA Pittsburgh/Mercer markets.
ADESA is a leading provider of vehicle auction and remarketing services with 75 vehicle auctions throughout North America.
Lawrence Cubitt, newly named regional vice president of the ADESA West region
Jay Hinchman, newly named general manager of ADESA Las Vegas
Ed Burton, newly named general manager of ADESA Birmingham
Todd Hoagey, newly named general manager of ADESA Orlando
Mike DeForest, newly named general manager of ADESA Tulsa